Everyone needs a Risk Management Program regardless of your size, the services you provide, or the products you produce. Whether you run a small office, restaurant, medical center, non-profit, or manufacture rocket fuel, possible incidents, disasters and catastrophes can seriously impact your operation.
Risk Management is not your primary function, which is why we are here to help by giving you the tools you need and expertise to build a program and establish a culture.
We have partnered with an emergency management expert in order to provide you with high-quality support, resources, products, and services. We have established a BESS Resource Center to enhance and support existing or newly developed Risk Management Programs by utilizing on site assistance, information services, and social media.
AREAS of SERVICE
Planning and preparation to ensure that an organization can continue to operate in case of serious incident or disasters and recover quickly.
Protect your assets, including personnel, operations, data, intellectual properties, and physical boundaries.
Represents how you respond to and recover from incidents.
EMERGENCY SUPPORT HOTLINE
Library of Information
- Plan Templates
- Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Access to Government sites
- Articles, Publications, News, Products & Reviews, & Events
- Online Training
- Teacher and Student Guides
- Video and PowerPoint Presentations
- Presentations for meetings
- Annual OSHA/MSHA, Regulatory Reporting
- Calendar Schedules and Prompts
- Procedures and Protocol Development
- Building an Emergency Response Team
- Form and Organize a Safety Committee
- Step by Step Hazard Analysis
- Organize and Manage Training Programs
- Training Programs (Safety, Security, Emergency Response)
- Speakers, Conferences, Seminars, Workshops
- Field Consultants
- Accident Investigations
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Purchasing Equipment and Supplies