This is a mandatory notice that all employers with less than 500 employees must post.
In response to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the federal government enacted legislation requiring certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for reasons related to COVID-19.
- The Department of Labor requires all employers with less than 500 employees to post the FFCRA Poster conspicuously in an area frequented by employees.
- The FFCRA Poster outlines paid leave entitlements, eligibility criteria, and qualifying reasons for leave related to COVID-19.
- Ensure employees are aware of their entitlements under the new law and be in compliance with federal posting regulations by displaying the FFCRA Poster.
- Poster size 11″ x 17″
- Bilingual: English & Spanish
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color