ERISA applies to virtually all private-sector employers that maintain welfare benefit plans for their employees, regardless of the size of the employer.
This includes corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, sole proprietorship’s and nonprofit organizations.
Common Employee Benefits
- Medical, surgical or hospital benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Prescription drug benefits
- Health reimbursement arrangements
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health flexible spending accounts
- Accidental death benefits
- Group life insurance benefits
- Death benefits
- Wellness programs
- Disease-Specific coverage
Why do I need it?
If you offer a group health plan and do not have a wrap document, you are violating the Federal law and are subject to penalties up to $110/day per participant or beneficiary for each violation.
Normally, you should receive your order within 3-7 business days. If you need a faster turnaround, please call or chat our staff directly for a quote.