Your Employee Handbook is one of the best and easiest defenses your business has against potential Labor Law issues. If you do not have an Employee Handbook, or have one that is either out of date or lacking necessary provisions, your business could be at risk for litigation and unnecessary legal fees and fines.
With the Employee Handbook Builder, you can get a fully compliant Employee Handbook in just minutes. Because this is a yearly subscription service, and because Employee Handbooks must be updated every year to remain compliant, you can rest assured that your Employee Handbook is protecting your business at a great price and with minimal interference to your business’s operations.
Read on to learn about some of the benefits of this service:
- Written by top employment attorneys: You get the exclusive, experienced insights from the HR legal experts at Jackson Lewis LLP, the leading labor and employment law firm representing management and specializing in the federal and state laws that affect employers.
- Saves you time and money: Employee Handbook Builder is completely Internet-based, unlike some employee handbook software products that require you to download applications to your desktop. With our Handbook Builder, you can work on your handbook from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Complies with federal and state laws: Some states have requirements that supersede federal laws on common employee handbook provisions. Employee Handbook Builder provides special sections for your state in the trickiest areas, including sexual harassment and leaves of absence.
- Always up-to-date: The experts at Jackson Lewis keep an eye on all the developments affecting your employee handbook so you don’t have to. If developments at the federal or state level suggest a change to your handbook, we’ll send you an alert with simple instructions on how to add the new language.
- Save on printing and distribution cost: We host your employee handbook for you. Just send a link, username, and password to your employees for access, or print for standard distribution.
- Perfect for organizations of all sizes: We support all 50 states, as well as some municipal areas, to support companies of all sizes for compliant employee handbooks.
- Easy to comprehend return on investment (ROI): Subscribers can save thousands of dollars vs. using attorneys or consultants, or up to 80% of the time spent annually on building and updating employee handbooks.*
*based on the average Handbook Builder user